In April 2010, Sublimart was certified as a sustainable development business by SADC, Centre québécois de développement durable, Éco-conseil at UQAC, and Rio Tinto.
Dye-sublimation is a process that is more eco-friendly than traditional printing as the latter uses petroleum-based mediums such as vinyl, PVC, polypropylene, and Coroplast. Our process is not associated with petroleum product residues.
Moreover, our dyes are water-based and contain no solvents.
We can also provide you with a range of fabrics made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester. These fabrics are made from the plastic bottles you recycle and with other recyclable plastic products. The Enviro-Tex® line of fabric is made with Repreve® thread which complies with FTC guidelines for recycled products. This thread-production process reduces energy consumption and also saves petroleum resources since it replaces new polyester production.
• Contain 80% to 100% post-consumer recycled materials
• Comply with FTC guidelines for recycled products
• Help preserve natural resources
• Reduce energy consumption and preserve petroleum resources
• Comply with high-quality standards
• Comply with obligatory NFPA-701 standards as they apply to exhibitions and trade shows (fire-retardant fabric)
Support the planet by choosing Repreve® ! Since it’s made from recycled materials, Repreve® reduces energy consumption and preserves natural resources.
Join Repreve® supporting our planet.
Repreve® supports saving energy and resources , as it is made from recycled materials.